RegSource Consulting was founded in 2008 as a company dedicated to providing product development and regulatory services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Generics and Medical Device industries. The aim of the company is to establish a different approach to providing Product Development and Regulatory consulting, one that approaches each issue not only from a Product Development and Regulatory perspective, but also from an overall company product/process based perspective.
We provide clients solutions that not only resolve their immediate product development and regulatory needs, but also address their long term infrastructure and development requirements. This has allowed RegSource Consulting to provide clients with solutions that are scalable and sustainable with their existing workforce, and provide processes that allow optimal development of their product development strategies and their submissions of regulatory documents to worldwide regulatory Agencies. Whether the organization has limited resources to multinational companies, our solutions provide proactive resolution to each company’s long term and short term development goals.
Our senior consultants have significant experience in successfully taking billion dollar revenue products to market, and working with some of the top ten Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical companies. We have leveraged this experience in helping smaller companies prepare for commercialization of their products either through partnerships or on their own, in addition to using our experience with larger organizations to help them further accelerate their product development timelines and reduce their regulatory submission timelines.
We believe in always being professional and achieving results for our clients by:
- Assessing and leveraging the internal and external culture of each organization
- Building long term relationships with our clients
- Doing it right the first time
- Performing each task with integrity and honesty
- Working collaboratively – key to delivering the right results. We come to better answers in teams than as individuals, where all opinions and options are considered, researched and considered prior to making any recommendations.
- Always Listening
- Always working with professionalism and respect and integrity
- Knowing that each client is unique
- Delivering on-time
- Delivering high quality work output
- Providing thought leadership
- Being knowledgeable in subject matter
- Knowing what we don’t know
- Providing Industry and Real-world experience
- Delivering the right answer – not the fast answer
- Always being flexible
- Always making the client number one
- Adding value and productivity to each organization we work with
- Placing the client’s interest ahead of our own and always delivering more value than expected
- Always keeping our client information confidential. We don’t reveal sensitive information.
- Focusing on making our clients successful
- Delivering the best of our firm to every client as cost effectively as we can, and utilizing our client's resources very carefully
- Always bringing the best team for each assignment
- Being dedicated to developing and helping one another and our clients. Our organization is for leaders who want the freedom to do what they think is right.
- Having a passion for excellence
- Regarding individuals for their competence and leadership, not on their title alone
Please give us a call and see how RegSource Consulting can make a difference.
We do hope you enjoyed using this website to find out more about us and what we do. If you are a prospective client, we look forward to hearing from you via our detailed “Find a Consultant” form.
If you are a Product Development Professional please “Register Today” and become part of our growing Network of Exceptional Talent.
If you need to reach us immediately feel free to give us a call at 1 800 282 6067.
RegSource Consulting- Social Responsibility
Giving back to the community is a key priority for our company. We are actively involved in ensuring that our employees spend time helping those that require assistance within our communities.
Here at RegSource Consulting we are blessed with happy, healthy families but know that not everyone is that fortunate. So when we heard about Smile Train we realized we were not just giving a child a new smile but in many cases saving their lives, with a surgery that takes just 45mins. There are millions of children with unrepaired clefts who have little to no prospect of ever being helped. Their parents are so poor, they could never afford surgery. So they wait and they hope and they pray that someday, someone will come along and help them.
This year we have helped children have brighter smiles and brighter futures. Find out more at http://www.smiletrain.org/site/PageServer
When RegSource Consulting heard about the great work that UNICEF has been doing in the US and throughout the world, in regards to ensuring that children have the right to develop their potential, in all situations, and have access to basic services and the opportunity to to achieve their full development, we were proud to assist them.
Find out more at http://www.unicefusa.org