Terms & Conditions
BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES OFFERED BY REGSOURCE CONSULTING THROUGH IT, YOU CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING, INCLUDING THE STORAGE, TRANSFER AND DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION REFERRED TO IN THE PRIVACY STATEMENT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE STATED BELOW.
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you should exit this site now.
- The site and its design, content and graphics are copyright of RegSource Consulting.
- The Trademarks depicted on this site are the property of RegSource Consulting and RegSource Consulting retains all rights in such trademarks.
- All rights are reserved except that permission is granted to download the materials contained on this site to a single personal computer and to print a hard copy of such materials solely for personal, non-commercial use.
- Any other use of materials on this site, including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior permission of RegSource Consulting, is strictly prohibited.
- Information provided on this Web site may include forward-looking statements about RegSource Consulting. Generally speaking, any statements using terms such as “will,” “expect,” “anticipate,” or “may,” or which otherwise predict or address future results or events, are likely to contain forward-looking statements. It is important to note that actual results may differ materially from what is indicated in any forward-looking statement. Readers should consider any forward-looking statements in light of factors that could cause actual results to vary.
- RegSource Consulting uses reasonable care and skill in providing the content on this site but does not represent or warrant the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the content, or that use of the site is free of risk of viruses or other damage.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, RegSource Consulting has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, RegSource Consulting cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online services, and you do so at your own risk.
- The information provided on this site is free of charge and for general informational purposes only. The transmission, downloading or sending of any information or other material through or in connection with this site does not create any contractual affiliation between you and RegSource Consulting.